Friday 2 January 2015

BEFORE AND AFTER TESTEMONY


Hi  there ,

My name is Louisa Cannegieter
I"m  a middle age grandma of 6, from 3 grown kids.
I  am so excited to share this story, of how I used to be a 97 kilo out of condition Mom, who challenges my kids to bike races and walks.

I feel great, and have energy to keep up with my grand kids.
not only that , but i can say since I've been on this cellular nutrition.
My hair is longer, thicker  and so are my nails .
My skin is plump, no wrinkles and people don't believe I have 6 grand kids.

I love to travel, so I'm excited to go on these seminars with my company for usually a week, where after we tour and have fun [Latin America].

Lately I have opened my own nutrition Club right here in my home country  Aruba DWI
Where I have clients come in to have their nutritional Breakfast at a sml fee.
Motivating them by weighing them each week, giving advice on maintenance or 
occasionally weight loss challenges with prizes .

We hold monthly meetings and training. on development and service to our clients.
often inviting Top guest speakers from neighbouring countries .

I am excited to share this with you , because this company has helped me not only in health 
But also financially to maintain my family and  pay my utilities., recoup my vehicle and soon buy my dream house.

You see every single item I sell , I make upfront commissions .
then buy the month the company pays me from 8 -15 -25 - 50 % commission also.
5% on my 3rd generation also.
So basically when added up its more than average minimum wage.

Best of all I am totally relaxed ,knowing if God forbid I should pass my kids will be taken care of .
Why  ? they will forever collect  my cheques of all of what my organisation produces.

now you may think this is a scheme or pyramid.
Well this is not .
If in was to introduce and included my friend and she did this business better than me she surpasses me.
all I would be thank full of her is the 5% commissions

Last but not least
By doing such a fine job through out the year , the company pays a family vacation totally free for you and your direct family on one of their more destinations.

Guess by now you'd like to know what company this is.well I'm proud to say it Herbalife !
Known in 93 and growing countries worldwide .
Proud to be part of it , and if you'd like to join me 
E-mail me yorubaqueen123@yahoo.com
or simply go on line and join referring me if you please as your reference.
I'd be happy to coach you .
Together we can build a successful dream come true.

Thanking you for your time and interest.
your Nutritional Coach
Louisa C.




www.myherbalife.com reference Herbalife ID # 29472116

1 comment: